Thank you for your interest in joining! For more information on becoming a part of the best club in Montgomery County, you can email email@example.com or call Andrew at 202-441-6119.
June 2018 Update: We have a pause on new members with the exception of CFIs. If you would like to be put onto the waitlist, please let us know. We are seeking responsible (current) pilots who want to be part of an awesome community, participate in meetings, and contribute to the operation of the club.
Once you have been told to submit an application:
- Fill out online application at bit.ly/tss-app
- Bring your logbook so it can be reviewed by the safety officer and cancelled check for billing system. Meetings are held on the second Monday of each month at 7pm.
- Introduce yourself to as many members as you can. Voting is based on a 2/3 vote of the membership.
- Pay your $1200 buy-in + $100 application fee (you won’t pay dues until first of following month)
- Schedule a checkout in the plane(s) you want to fly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your checkout will count as a BFR.
- Receive keys to your new airplane!