Thank you for your interest in joining! For more information on becoming a part of the best flying club on the East Coast, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ron Crockett at 240-274-1458
This is what we look for in potential members:
- Certified pilots. Waitlist preference given to current CFIs willing to instruct, pilots who are current, and pilots holding advanced certifications. At this time, we are not taking primary students.
- Contributors. It takes a lot of volunteers and effort to make the best run flying club in the country, and we need people in various club, aircraft, and project leadership and support positions.
- Ownership Mentality. If you want a full service experience or just access to an airplane then rent from an FBO. We offer a partial ownership experience with sparkling, well-maintained airplanes. This means cleaning up after yourself, cleaning bugs of wings and windshield after every flight, etc.
- Community Participants. We want members who want to participate in the TSS experience. We want you at meetings getting to build relationships with other club members, participating in plane washes and TSS Missions, giving your opinion and expertise, sharing photos and being a part of the community, not flying in isolation.
If this sounds like it is up your ally, please connect with us to learn more about membership.
Once you have been told to submit an application:
- Fill out online application at bit.ly/tss-app
- Bring your logbook so it can be reviewed by the safety officer and cancelled check for billing system. Meetings are held on the second Monday of each month at 7pm.
- Introduce yourself to as many members as you can. Voting is based on a 2/3 vote of the membership.
- Pay your $1200 buy-in + $100 application fee (you won’t pay dues until first of following month)
- Schedule a checkout in the plane(s) you want to fly by emailing email@example.com. Your checkout will count as a BFR.
- Receive keys to your new airplane!